This is a tradition-rich and family-heavy time of year for many, with Christmas Day less than a week away & New Year’s Day less than two. There are songs about a sleigh ride and a partridge in a pear tree, toy soldiers as tree ornaments, and pie for dessert. And perhaps a big family game of dominoes. We hear about chestnuts roasting on an open fire, and for some, there might be a blizzard or snowstorm alive outside. Below are succulents that will remind you of this festive season.
- Greenhouse Grower: Altman Plants/Color Spot Nurseries consolidation at the topApril 30, 2019
- All Wrapped Up: We have you covered for spring, Mother’s DayApril 12, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Arctic Ice’: Chill out with this rosette succulent stunnerApril 5, 2019
- The New Yorker talks to Altman Plants breeder about Dudleya poachingMarch 10, 2019
- GrowerTalks’ Acres Online: Ken Altman on the Color Spot purchaseFebruary 9, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Lola’ and painted lady echeveria look similar for a reasonJanuary 29, 2019