Zebra plant was one of the species that turned our succulent guru Tom Jesch onto succulents. This haworthia can tolerate low light better than can most succulents, making it a fabulous choice for a spot indoors.
- FFA champion the first recipient of Altman Plants agriculture scholarshipSeptember 24, 2021
- When to water succulents … rules of thumb are made to be brokenJune 1, 2020
- Plants for Positivity: Prescribe yourself plenty of garden & nature timeMarch 30, 2020
- Winter is comingOctober 21, 2019
- Kalanchoe tomentosa: Give this fuzzy succulent softy a hugOctober 18, 2019
- Cutting loose: Winter growers wake up, become active in fallOctober 4, 2019