Zebra plant was one of the species that turned our succulent guru Tom Jesch onto succulents. This haworthia can tolerate low light better than can most succulents, making it a fabulous choice for a spot indoors.
- Alliant Int’l University: The King of Succulents, Dr. Ken AltmanAugust 1, 2019
- Embrace positive vibes with succulentsJuly 22, 2019
- New mesquite hybrids show great promise as cash crops, lumber standoutsJuly 11, 2019
- Mimicry plants: succulent masters of disguiseJuly 1, 2019
- Let hanging succulents hang free on your patio, in your kitchen & living roomJune 25, 2019
- A multitude of ways to decorate with mini succulentsJune 20, 2019