Zebra plant was one of the species that turned our succulent guru Tom Jesch onto succulents. This haworthia can tolerate low light better than can most succulents, making it a fabulous choice for a spot indoors.
- Meet a business that’s been part of our story for 40 yearsJune 14, 2019
- When to water succulents … rules of thumb are made to be brokenJune 1, 2019
- Summertime, and the livin is easy…with succulentsMay 29, 2019
- Greenhouse Grower: Altman Plants/Color Spot Nurseries consolidation at the topApril 30, 2019
- All Wrapped Up: We have you covered for spring, Mother’s DayApril 12, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Arctic Ice’: Chill out with this rosette succulent stunnerApril 5, 2019