Faucaria tigrina (tiger jaws), a native of South Africa, is a clump-forming succulent with thick, fleshy, triangular green leaves that are lined with soft, recurved teeth. Watch our tiger jaws whisperer Tom get up-close and personal with this striking plant.
- FFA champion the first recipient of Altman Plants agriculture scholarshipSeptember 24, 2021
- When to water succulents … rules of thumb are made to be brokenJune 1, 2020
- Plants for Positivity: Prescribe yourself plenty of garden & nature timeMarch 30, 2020
- Winter is comingOctober 21, 2019
- Kalanchoe tomentosa: Give this fuzzy succulent softy a hugOctober 18, 2019
- Cutting loose: Winter growers wake up, become active in fallOctober 4, 2019