For our latest DIY project, we show you how to create a fairy garden pool party featuring Crassula tetragona, zebra plant (haworthia), cactus, and mimicry succulents such as baby toes and lithops, as well as a couple of choice decor accessories and one handsome-as-can-be miniature gnome.
- Echeveria ‘Lola’ and painted lady echeveria look similar for a reasonJanuary 29, 2019
- Treat your valentine to succulent sweetheartsJanuary 18, 2019
- Unleash your succulent spirit indoorsJanuary 11, 2019
- Greenhouse Grower: Altman Plants Acquires Color Spot NurseriesJanuary 7, 2019
- A cactus with a magnificent pop of yellowJanuary 4, 2019
- Succulents are right at home during the holidaysDecember 24, 2018