For our latest DIY project, we show you how to create a fairy garden pool party featuring Crassula tetragona, zebra plant (haworthia), cactus, and mimicry succulents such as baby toes and lithops, as well as a couple of choice decor accessories and one handsome-as-can-be miniature gnome.
- Cutting loose: Winter growers wake up, become active in fallOctober 4, 2019
- Winter is comingOctober 2, 2019
- Easy-peasy succulent plants for beginnersAugust 30, 2019
- Alliant Int’l University: The King of Succulents, Dr. Ken AltmanAugust 1, 2019
- Embrace positive vibes with succulentsJuly 22, 2019
- New mesquite hybrids show great promise as cash crops, lumber standoutsJuly 11, 2019