For our latest DIY project, we show you how to create a fairy garden pool party featuring Crassula tetragona, zebra plant (haworthia), cactus, and mimicry succulents such as baby toes and lithops, as well as a couple of choice decor accessories and one handsome-as-can-be miniature gnome.
- When to water succulents … rules of thumb are made to be brokenJune 1, 2020
- Plants for Positivity: Prescribe yourself plenty of garden & nature timeMarch 30, 2020
- Winter is comingOctober 21, 2019
- Kalanchoe tomentosa: Give this fuzzy succulent softy a hugOctober 18, 2019
- Cutting loose: Winter growers wake up, become active in fallOctober 4, 2019
- Easy-peasy succulent plants for beginnersAugust 30, 2019