For our latest DIY project, we show you how to create a fairy garden pool party featuring Crassula tetragona, zebra plant (haworthia), cactus, and mimicry succulents such as baby toes and lithops, as well as a couple of choice decor accessories and one handsome-as-can-be miniature gnome.
- Alliant Int’l University: The King of Succulents, Dr. Ken AltmanAugust 1, 2019
- Embrace positive vibes with succulentsJuly 22, 2019
- New mesquite hybrids show great promise as cash crops, lumber standoutsJuly 11, 2019
- Mimicry plants: succulent masters of disguiseJuly 1, 2019
- Let hanging succulents hang free on your patio, in your kitchen & living roomJune 25, 2019
- A multitude of ways to decorate with mini succulentsJune 20, 2019