Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’ is considered to be a monstrose form of the popular jade plant (Crassula ovata). The leaves, unlike the flattened leaves of regular jade, form odd tubular lime-green “fingers”. The tip of the leaf is flared, but depressed in the center and often a brilliant, translucent red. Excellent as patio plant or landscape plant. With its red-tipped fingers atop a thick, gnarly trunk, ‘Gollum” is also a great bonsai subject.
- Echeveria ‘Lola’ and painted lady echeveria look similar for a reasonJanuary 29, 2019
- Treat your valentine to succulent sweetheartsJanuary 18, 2019
- Unleash your succulent spirit indoorsJanuary 11, 2019
- Greenhouse Grower: Altman Plants Acquires Color Spot NurseriesJanuary 7, 2019
- A cactus with a magnificent pop of yellowJanuary 4, 2019
- Succulents are right at home during the holidaysDecember 24, 2018