Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’ is considered to be a monstrose form of the popular jade plant (Crassula ovata). The leaves, unlike the flattened leaves of regular jade, form odd tubular lime-green “fingers”. The tip of the leaf is flared, but depressed in the center and often a brilliant, translucent red. Excellent as patio plant or landscape plant. With its red-tipped fingers atop a thick, gnarly trunk, ‘Gollum” is also a great bonsai subject.
- Aloe, Holidays!December 10, 2018
- Show us your DIY magic for our Holiday Decor ContestNovember 30, 2018
- Succulents make super holiday gifts for friends, family, and yourselfNovember 20, 2018
- Give the gift of succulentsNovember 16, 2018
- A colorful team (of succulents) you’ll wanna root forNovember 9, 2018
- Calico Kitten crassula — catnip for succulent geeksNovember 2, 2018