This short tutorial shows you how to use cuttings of a succulent staple, jade plant, to make a spiffy succulent wreath that can be used any time of year to adorn a door, wall, or any other place you can think of.
- Aloe, Holidays!December 10, 2018
- Show us your DIY magic for our Holiday Decor ContestNovember 30, 2018
- Succulents make super holiday gifts for friends, family, and yourselfNovember 20, 2018
- Give the gift of succulentsNovember 16, 2018
- A colorful team (of succulents) you’ll wanna root forNovember 9, 2018
- Calico Kitten crassula — catnip for succulent geeksNovember 2, 2018