This short tutorial shows you how to use cuttings of a succulent staple, jade plant, to make a spiffy succulent wreath that can be used any time of year to adorn a door, wall, or any other place you can think of.
- Meet a business that’s been part of our story for 40 yearsJune 14, 2019
- Summertime, and the livin is easy…with succulentsMay 29, 2019
- Greenhouse Grower: Altman Plants/Color Spot Nurseries consolidation at the topApril 30, 2019
- All Wrapped Up: We have you covered for spring, Mother’s DayApril 12, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Arctic Ice’: Chill out with this rosette succulent stunnerApril 5, 2019
- The New Yorker talks to Altman Plants breeder about Dudleya poachingMarch 10, 2019