This short tutorial shows you how to use cuttings of a succulent staple, jade plant, to make a spiffy succulent wreath that can be used any time of year to adorn a door, wall, or any other place you can think of.
- Echeveria ‘Lola’ and painted lady echeveria look similar for a reasonJanuary 29, 2019
- Treat your valentine to succulent sweetheartsJanuary 18, 2019
- Unleash your succulent spirit indoorsJanuary 11, 2019
- Greenhouse Grower: Altman Plants Acquires Color Spot NurseriesJanuary 7, 2019
- A cactus with a magnificent pop of yellowJanuary 4, 2019
- Succulents are right at home during the holidaysDecember 24, 2018