This short tutorial shows you how to use cuttings of a succulent staple, jade plant, to make a spiffy succulent wreath that can be used any time of year to adorn a door, wall, or any other place you can think of.
- Winter is comingOctober 21, 2019
- Kalanchoe tomentosa: Give this fuzzy succulent softy a hugOctober 18, 2019
- Cutting loose: Winter growers wake up, become active in fallOctober 4, 2019
- Easy-peasy succulent plants for beginnersAugust 30, 2019
- Alliant Int’l University: The King of Succulents, Dr. Ken AltmanAugust 1, 2019
- Embrace positive vibes with succulentsJuly 22, 2019