This short tutorial shows you how to use cuttings of a succulent staple, jade plant, to make a spiffy succulent wreath that can be used any time of year to adorn a door, wall, or any other place you can think of.
- All Wrapped Up: We have you covered for spring, Mother’s DayApril 12, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Arctic Ice’: Chill out with this rosette succulent stunnerApril 5, 2019
- GrowerTalks’ Acres Online: Ken Altman on the Color Spot purchaseFebruary 9, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Lola’ and painted lady echeveria look similar for a reasonJanuary 29, 2019
- Treat your valentine to succulent sweetheartsJanuary 18, 2019
- Unleash your succulent spirit indoorsJanuary 11, 2019