This short tutorial shows just how easy it is to make a toy succulent planter out of an animal figurine. Don’t know about you, but doesn’t that raccoon look even neater with a red-tipped echeveria on its back?
- Echeveria ‘Lola’ and painted lady echeveria look similar for a reasonJanuary 29, 2019
- Treat your valentine to succulent sweetheartsJanuary 18, 2019
- Unleash your succulent spirit indoorsJanuary 11, 2019
- Greenhouse Grower: Altman Plants Acquires Color Spot NurseriesJanuary 7, 2019
- A cactus with a magnificent pop of yellowJanuary 4, 2019
- Succulents are right at home during the holidaysDecember 24, 2018