This short tutorial shows just how easy it is to make a toy succulent planter out of an animal figurine. Don’t know about you, but doesn’t that raccoon look even neater with a red-tipped echeveria on its back?
- Aloe, Holidays!December 10, 2018
- Show us your DIY magic for our Holiday Decor ContestNovember 30, 2018
- Succulents make super holiday gifts for friends, family, and yourselfNovember 20, 2018
- Give the gift of succulentsNovember 16, 2018
- A colorful team (of succulents) you’ll wanna root forNovember 9, 2018
- Calico Kitten crassula — catnip for succulent geeksNovember 2, 2018