This short tutorial shows just how easy it is to make a toy succulent planter out of an animal figurine. Don’t know about you, but doesn’t that raccoon look even neater with a red-tipped echeveria on its back?
- Cutting loose: Winter growers wake up, become active in fallOctober 4, 2019
- Winter is comingOctober 2, 2019
- Easy-peasy succulent plants for beginnersAugust 30, 2019
- Alliant Int’l University: The King of Succulents, Dr. Ken AltmanAugust 1, 2019
- Embrace positive vibes with succulentsJuly 22, 2019
- New mesquite hybrids show great promise as cash crops, lumber standoutsJuly 11, 2019