This short tutorial shows just how easy it is to make a toy succulent planter out of an animal figurine. Don’t know about you, but doesn’t that raccoon look even neater with a red-tipped echeveria on its back?
- All Wrapped Up: We have you covered for spring, Mother’s DayApril 12, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Arctic Ice’: Chill out with this rosette succulent stunnerApril 5, 2019
- GrowerTalks’ Acres Online: Ken Altman on the Color Spot purchaseFebruary 9, 2019
- Echeveria ‘Lola’ and painted lady echeveria look similar for a reasonJanuary 29, 2019
- Treat your valentine to succulent sweetheartsJanuary 18, 2019
- Unleash your succulent spirit indoorsJanuary 11, 2019