Class A Shuttle Driver- Troup
Altman Plants, LLC. (altmanplants.com) is a family owned wholesale nursery with operations in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas.
We’re passionate about plants and specialize as the country’s top provider of cacti and succulents. With over 4,500 employees, we’re also passionate about people development, open communications, customer service, and the long-term growth of the company. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
We’re looking to recruit, retain and grow a Class A Shuttle Driver in our Troup, Texas location by performing the following duties:
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Maintain or exceed standards for service and quality
- Transport Product between satellite locations
- Drop and hook multiple trailers per day
- Reports any mechanical problems and accidents immediately
- Keep trucks clean and free of debris
- Keep track of all paperwork
- DVIR, proper pre/post trip on tractors and trailers
- Always follow all safety standards and guidance
- Perform any other tasks and functions as directed by management
- Effective communication with co workers
- Class A CDL required
- Willing to submit to background check and pass pre-employment substance abuse screening.
- Strong customer service and ability to communicate verbally with customers.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (Traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Dependability and punctuality.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule which includes weekends and some holidays.
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page.