Seasonal Merchandiser - Little Rock, AR
Altman Plants, LLC. (altmanplants.com) is a family owned wholesale nursery with operations in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas.
We’re passionate about plants and specialize as the country’s top provider of cacti and succulents. With over 5,000 employees, we’re also passionate about people development, open communications, customer service, and the long-term growth of the company. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
Our entire sales team has the same goal of effectively merchandising our plants at various store locations so we can drive sales. As a Seasonal Merchandiser you will be part of a team in your territory that includes a District Sales Lead, multiple Sales Reps, and other Merchandiser teammates.
Key requirements for Service Merchandisers include but are not limited to:
· Valid/Current (State) Driver’s License
· Proof of Valid/Current (State) Auto Insurance
· Clean DMV driving record for 3 years
· High School Diploma/GED
· Sales/merchandising experience a plus Key responsibilities for the Retail Merchandisers include but are not limited to:
· Service assigned stores as per scheduled.
· Communicate effectively with store personnel and company teammates regularly.
· Attend and participate in company meetings.
· Efficiently replenish store inventories, maintain beautiful displays, and drive sales.
· Enter data into our mobile portal regarding scrap and inventory adjustments.
· Effectively merchandise fresh plants from our delivery racks to retail displays; re position product based on evolving store needs.
· Water, prune and re-organize product; push and pull plant ranks while frequently bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
· Sweep and cleanup after merchandising is complete.
· Accurately generate, and place retail signage. Key qualifications for the Retail Merchandisers include but are not limited to:
· Ability to perform physical outdoor work
· Dependable and able to travel between locations in own vehicle
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Able to use a computer/mobile device for data entry
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page