$300 bonus within 90 days!
Job Title: Service Representative
Do you love plants and have an interest in helping more people bring color into their lives? Do you enjoy working outside?
Altman Plants is a family owned and operated nursery and we’re the #1 provider of succulents, annuals, perennials, and shrubs in the world! In this position, you will work with our A-team to make large retail garden centers beautiful, every day. Our distribution teams deliver fresh plants to Big Box Retail garden centers daily and our merchandising teams make sure those plants are proudly displayed for customers to shop. We’ve been growing this business for over 40 years. We’re passionate about quality plants, people, and service. Always innovating, we bring new and exciting plants to market each year.
We treat each other well and take pride in taking great care of our employees and our customers. We say “YES” – to our customers, to each other, and to overcoming any and all challenges. Our passion for plants and excellent service runs deep!
- Work in beautiful outdoor garden centers at our Big Box Retail partner locations
- Learn about plants and high-level customer service
- Opportunities for growth and advancement – we love to promote from within!
- Build relationships with Altman Plants teammates, retail operators, and vendor partners
- We can offer flexible scheduling
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
$300 in bonus payments
- $100 after 30 days.
- $100 after 60 days.
- $100 after 90 days.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with store associates and store management to ensure the garden centers in your assigned Big Box Retail stores are beautiful and ready for business every day
- Work closely with our Altman Plants merchandisers and Altman Plants area managers to ensure garden centers are beautiful and ready for business every day in assigned stores
- Provide feedback and inventory updates to our internal teams
- Bring rolling racks full of fresh plants into the garden center to stock displays
- Rotate plants to ensure our displays are always fresh and appealing
- Clear away non-sellable plants and condense displays to make room for fresh deliveries
- Keep our displays neat and organized
- Clean and sweep around our displays
- The environment is fast paced when we’re in the spring season
What we’re looking for
- Someone with solid communication skills – written and verbal
- Have 1-2 years of customer service experience (retail preferred)
- Bring a positive outlook to work every day
- Perform physical work throughout the workday
- Be prepared to work outside in various weather elements
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Take pride in working safely
- Be on time – punctuality is important
- Enjoy work – we love what we do!
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer and mobile application skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle
- Current auto insurance
Altman Plants is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, age, national origin, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page.