The Replenishment Specialist is responsible for replenishment of Altman Plants product into Customer’s stores, developing a replenishment strategy and writing orders to maximize sales and sell-through %, reporting sales and trends to account management, and supporting account management in the decision making process.
Job responsibilities & duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Access Customer’s sales database regularly to check sales and download data for analysis.
- Analyze store inventory by SKU and increase or decrease inventory levels based on sales forecasts.
- Review sales, weather trends, product availability, and other sales variables to develop a replenishment strategy.
- Use Altman software (e.g., Evolution, Auto Spread) to upload and edit orders; download and analyze reports for sales, ships, production, etc.
- Implement replenishment plans by store for POG and presentation compliance.
- Ensure promotional/ad products are allocated to stores based on sales performance (factoring in historical, current, and expected demand) and on-hand inventory levels.
- Develop reporting tools; monitor and adjust reporting parameters throughout the season.
- Interface with the Altman Plants field sales team to make data-based replenishment decisions.
- Understand trends and sales plans; adjust inventory and order strategy accordingly.v
- Provide account management with data analysis and reporting to support the following activities:
- Formulate entry and exit strategies of key items.
- Generate sales history and production data to assist with Altman Plants sales forecasting and revenue planning.
- Participate in meetings and/or support account management by providing replenishment related information and reports (internal and customer meetings).
- Advise management on all relevant customer information including sales strategy, planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
Qualified applicants must have ability to:
- Use sound judgement, make business decisions, and give recommendations to account management.
- Organize, comprehend, and summarize large amounts of data.
- Learn and use proprietary company software.
- Interact with others in a professional manner.
- Participate as a team player.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Be able to take direction.
Requirements for position:
- Possess strong Excel, Word, and Power Point skills.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Quick learner.
- College degree preferred.
- Horticulture/plant knowledge a plus, but not necessary.
To apply, please respond to this email Tulle Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter including your salary requirement and a current resume. Applications without a current resume and a salary requirement will not be accepted.