Job Title: Production Coordinator
Work Location: Office/Field
Reports To: Production Planning Manager
This position coordinates production requirements created by the production planner and ensures proper reporting and data collection. Job duties will be performed in a variety of locations including: office, greenhouse, loading docks, and hard goods storage areas.
- Receive live goods deliveries from vendors into system and report any quality issues.
- Match live goods inputs to purchase orders and planned production.
- Create planting lists and planting labels.
- Enter planting data into Evolution, including movement reports.
- Enter dump quantities into Evolution.
- Ensures hard goods inventories are on hand for the week’s production and monitor inventories for forecasted planting requirements.
- Communicate with purchasing regarding vendor issues or low inventories.
- Assist with hard or live goods ordering or production scheduling as needed.
- Assist with month end live goods and hard goods inventory.
- Create weekly planting lists and reports needed
- Understand and manage knowledge of product lines and assigned pot and label for all customers
- Occasional weekend work
- Other duties may be assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong sense of Team Work and Customer Service.
- Excellent communicator with wide variety of people.
- Willingness to take initiative when needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills..
- Computer literate: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Mathematical skills.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Be reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Be open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred, but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Light duty work status will be accommodated: no lifting greater than 25 pounds to waist level. No lifting overhead more than 15 pounds. No repetitive bending or prolonged sitting more than one hour without positional change. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Extensive walking is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Apply in person at the Altman Plants office located on 1180 Private Road 2906, Giddings TX 78942
or email your resume to Lacy Lopez at email@example.com
Contact InformationTelephone: 979-716-2596
Fax: (979) 542-2383
1180 Private Road 2906 Giddings, TX 78942