Altman Specialty Plants, LLC (altmanplants.com) is a family-owned wholesale nursery, with operations in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas.
We’re passionate about plants as the country’s top provider of annuals, perennials, and succulents. With over 5,000 employees, we’re also passionate about the development of our people, open communications, customer service, and the long-term growth of the company. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
We’re looking to grow our team of Merchandisers in your local area. Our Merchandisers provide daily service to support the store’s garden center business. Merchandisers work with our Service Reps and local managers to ensure their assigned garden centers are beautiful and ready for business daily. If you enjoy working independently and outdoors, this may be a great job for you!
We offer flexible work schedules. There are varying shifts/roles dependent on the candidates experience level, we will place you in the best fit for your career growth with Altman Specialty Plants.
Key requirements for the Merchandisers include but are not limited to:
· Valid/Current (State) Driver’s License
· Proof of Valid/Current (State) Auto Insurance
· High School Diploma/GED
· Merchandising experience is a plus
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled.
Key responsibilities for Merchandisers include but are not limited to:
· Service assigned stores as scheduled
· Effectively merchandise fresh plants from our delivery racks to retail displays; reposition product based on evolving store needs
· Push and pull plant racks while frequently bending and lifting
· Communicate effectively with store personnel and company teammates regularly
· Attend and participate in meetings and special events as required
· Water, prune and re-organize product
· Sweep and cleanup after merchandising is complete
· Accurately generate and place price signage
· Enter scrap and inventory adjustment data into our mobile portal
Key qualifications for Merchandisers include but are not limited to:
· Ability to perform physical outdoor work
· Dependable and able to travel between locations in own vehicle
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Able to use a computer/mobile device for data entry
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page.