Altman Plants is the largest succulent grower in the world. We offer a wide variety of cacti, succulents, annuals, perennials & other specialty plants to many of our country’s leading national retailers, supermarkets, independent nurseries and online.
Ken and Deena Altman started growing succulents as an innocent hobby. The hobby transformed itself into a wholesale nursery business encompassing over 1700 acres in six states servicing the entire nation. It was Ken and Deena’s nurturing care for each individual plant that grew the business to where it is now. The same care and time is still given to each plant today.
We are still growing. Come join us.
You are excited about becoming a marketing guru and want to learn and contribute as much as you can as fast as you can.
You like to collaborate, contribute and listen.
We need a paid Marketing Intern who is energized by learning the different aspects of marketing and getting things done.
The Marketing Intern will be active in the areas of e-commerce, administrative, creative, communication and photography.
Skills Desired (don’t worry about what you do not know, we will teach you)
- Updating website content and products
- E-commerce administration
- Filling out product spreadsheets
- Taking, cutting and cleaning photos (also possibly videos)
- Creative design of tags, labels, signs, posters, presentations
- Sourcing content for Communications
- Participates in marketing team meetings
- Market research
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Keen attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Act and work with a sense of urgency
- Understanding or willing to learn how to promote awareness via marketing creatives
- Experience or willing to learn Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience or willing to learn website content management system
- Experience with Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT)
This is an open-ended internship. To apply, please respond to this email email@example.com with a cover letter including your salary requirement and a current resume. Applications without a current resume and a salary requirement will not be accepted.
Contact InformationTelephone: (760) 744-8191
Fax: (760) 744.8835
3742 Bluebird Canyon Road, Vista, CA 92084