Altman Specialty Plants, LLC. (altmanplants.com) is a family-owned wholesale nursery with operations in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas.
We are passionate about plants and specialize as the country’s top provider of cacti and succulents. With over 5,000 employees, we are also passionate about people development, open communications, customer service, and the long-term growth of the company. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, forward thinking, and hard-working team member with professional work ethics for a Invoicing Specialist position in our high volume and fast paced department at our Fallbrook, CA location.
The successful candidate will have good verbal and written communication skills, be organized, and proficient in Data Processing and working with Microsoft Office programs.
Job responsibilities & duties include the following:
- Confirming receipt of all delivery documents from daily shipments
- Make appropriate adjustments and invoice sales orders in company software.
- Communicate with Sales Team members to reconcile any issues with delivery documents.
- Review open order reports daily to identify any outstanding orders.
- Close all sales orders prior to month-end.
- Work with customer service team on additional projects as needed.
Requirements for the position:
- 2 years of work experience in a data processing capacity
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to work independently and stay on task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able interact with others in a professional manner.
- Must be computer literate and possess the ability to learn proprietary company software.
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page.