Summary/Objective: The ecommerce coordinator will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce activities. Supports all aspects of ecommerce sales generation, including content management support which may include new product listings, content development, promotional advertising, supply chain support, reporting / analysis and communications. The Ecommerce coordinator builds strong partnerships and optimizes performance to meet sales targets, service levels and financial goals, bringing a sense of urgency and prioritization to the ecommerce business. This leader plays an important role in the implementation of growth initiatives and content optimization to achieve overall business goals.
· Manage the entire project lifecycle from defining business objectives and project plan tasks to managing successful execution and deployment. Including the development of budgets and the tracking project expenses.
· Identify and quickly resolve project roadblocks, managing risks and issues related to projects. Maintain issues logs and decision logs and manage to closed status. Balance business needs with project risks, resource availability and platform restrictions.
· Cultivate and manage the relationship with external ecommerce partners/customers to ensure goals and objectives are met and teams are working effectively together to drive growth.
· Consulting with the fulfillment operators to optimize best practices and establish new processes for introduction of new product lines.
· Partner with internal and external operations teams to manage projects, optimize processes, share best practices and address or escalate issues as required.
· Support the implementation of e-commerce new product plans. Including the execution of item set-ups, packing SOP’s, procurement of raw materials, coordinating the development of enriching content, SEO efforts and promotional planning.
· Support our ecommerce sites to ensure all content is up-to-date and implementation of retailer activity is delivered on schedule and audited on a regular basis. Partner with sales & marketing teams to ensure ecommerce storefronts are optimized for content, placement and promotions.
· Provide updates on competitors’ online presence, with specific callouts for innovation and newness.
· Partner with IT & 3rd parties on the development of enhancements and new functionalities to improve the scalability and performance of the ecommerce channel for internal and external platforms.
· Create and maintain sales reports to show performance of all marketplaces. Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances, focusing on drivers with the objective of proposing actions to improve business outcomes.
· Develops business opportunities by identifying and making contact with new prospects.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by understanding business drivers, remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Monitor consumer reviews and recommend improvement opportunities.
· Be the go-to person for best practices, new developments, and industry insights when it comes to ecommerce experience and conversion rate optimization
· Ability to synthesize, summarize and present data analysis to support decision making and effectively present to all levels in the organization
· Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and implement projects
· Strong problem-solving, and analytical skills (strong mathematical aptitude and quantitative skills)
· Ability to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Active listening skills and ability to synthesize and interpret information and respond appropriately
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage and influence
Required Education and Experience:
· BS degree in Business, Marketing, Ecommerce or related field
· 5 years of ecommerce experience, including 3 years in B2B, (Walmart, Amazon, Target, Fanatics, etc.)
· Experience developing online content creation and product merchandising experience
· Experience working with a creative team in-house or agency
· Experience with online analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Retail marketplace platforms)
· SEO/SEM and digital marketing experience with ecommerce retailers
· Must have strong understanding of retail and ecommerce financials
· Expertise in Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel skills required.
· Proven track record of executing timely and high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
· PPC campaign experience
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page.