Driver Class A-Salinas
Looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our distribution department in delivering live nursery goods in a safe and timely manner.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Maintain all require documentation i.e. logbooks, DOT reports, etc.
- Comply with all company policies, DOT rules and regulations.
- Report defects, accidents and violations immediately.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Load and unload rolling racks.
- Collect empty Altman Plants racks from customer (stores).
- 21 years old with valid truck driving license.
- Minimum 2 years driving experience.
- Strong customer service and ability to communicate verbally with customers.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (Traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Strong people and organizational skills.
- Able to lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Dependability and punctuality are mandatory.
Must be able to work a varied schedule which includes weekends and some holidays.
Phone: (831) 758-4850, Ext. 8212
Please call for appointment.
Contact InformationTelephone: (800) 779-0480
Fax: (831) 772-0973
20460 Spence Road Salinas, CA 93908