Altman Plants is a family owned and operated nursery and we are the #1 provider of succulents, annuals, perennials, and shrubs in the world!
We are passionate about plants and specialize as the country’s top provider of cacti and succulents. With over 5,000 employees, we are also passionate about people development, open communications, customer service, and the long-term growth of the company. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
We are currently looking for an ethical, enthusiastic, self-motivated, forward thinking, and hard-working Dock Supervisor for our high volume and fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Plan daily labor and equipment needs.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment that enables efficient operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or higher degree.
- 5 years Dock/Warehouse.
- 5 years forklift.
- 5 years customer service.
- 5 years leadership experience.
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Speak English & Spanish
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
Altman Plants is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, age, national origin, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page.