We have an immediate opening at our facility in Vista CA for a self motivated, experienced Dock Supervisor who takes pride in their work and is passionate about delivering quality and customer service. Strong organizational and leadership skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Benefit package is available.
- Dock/Warehouse Lead experience is a must
- Prior Forklift experience in trucking environment-Loading and unloading trailers
- Service Skills to include excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Must be able to be present at work as schedule requires, including weekends; averaging 50 hours/ week
- Must be able to interact well with others
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Must be computer literate
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers and supervisors)
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, pushing/pulling freight throughout
- High School Diploma or General Educational Degree (GED), or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Must be bilingual English – Spanish
Altman Plants is a family owned wholesale nursery company recognized for innovation, marketing, high quality products and creative sales programs. We are in partnership with several key retail customers supplying flowering and drought tolerant plants to their garden centers. We are passionate about open communications, customer service, people development and long term growth of the company. We have operations in California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, and Florida. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
To apply, please email Daniel Kushnir
Or call 760-744-8191 Ext. 162
Contact InformationTelephone: 760-744-8191 Ext. 162
Fax: (760) 744.8835
3742 Bluebird Canyon Road, Vista, CA 92084