Class B Bus Drivers
Altman Plants is a dynamic family-owned wholesale nursery that produces and distributes a wide range of plants for major retailers around the country from facilities in CA, AZ, CO, TX, GA, NJ, and FL. We are looking for Class B Drivers with Passenger Endorsements to operate a school bus and transport passengers to and from our location in Perris, CA. This is a full time position and would also require driving a 26’ Straight truck between our facilities located in Fallbrook, Vista and Perris. The position reports to the Southern California Distribution Manager.
Altman Plants offers a safe and rewarding working environment for our employees with competitive pay and a full assortment of benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick paid benefits
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Operate vehicles and all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Conduct daily pre and post trip inspections of vehicles and report any defects to the transportation manager.
- Keep all electronic and/or paper logs up to date in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as requested.
- Minimum 21 years old with a valid Class B driver’s license with passenger endorsement.
- Farm Labor Vehicle (FLV) endorsement is required for the position, but not necessary for consideration.
- Minimum 1 year experience driving a passenger bus.
- All Drivers must maintain a good standing driving record.
- All Drivers must pass pre-employment substance abuse screening & DOT physical.
- Meet all qualifications as defined under DOT requirements.
- Drivers must possess a valid State Driver’s License and have an acceptable DMV driving record.
- Must have and maintain current automobile insurance.
- Must observe and comply with all company policies and safety practices.
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org