Administrative Assistant - Nipomo
Altman Specialty Plants is the country’s top provider of cacti and succulents with operations in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas. We are passionate about people, development, open communications, customer service, and the long-term growth of the company.
We have a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant looking for a career growth with our company at our Nipomo location. We provide competitive compensation and benefits.
The right candidate will have the ability to handle a wide range of projects and effectively, and accurately complete and deliver with high quality and in a timely manner. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the site.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with employee sales.
- Enter production data entry accurately.
- Gather data and process injury reports.
- Assist with the hiring process as directed by management.
- Process Personnel Actions and other HR forms to support general HR functions.
- Resolve and handle general payroll issues and discrepancies.
- Receive incoming inventory and enter the data into internal system.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required (Speak, Read, and Write).
Experience and Education:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Minimum of 2 years’ general office experience.
- Familiar with Evolution helpful.
Altman Plants is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, age, national origin, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Interested applicants apply to our Career Page.