Administrative Assistant - San Antonio, TX
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
This position is full time position for 40 hours per week.
- Maintain contact lists
- Responsible for new hire onboarding and new hire paperwork, including I-9 and W4.
- Assist with Data entry for New Hires, Terminations, W-4 and State withholding changes.
- Responsible for administration of benefit plans and options to employees
- Assist in benefits open enrollment process conducted annually.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist with workers compensation claims.
- Assist with wellness program and health fairs.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Handle multiple projects
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc…
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Resolve administrative problems
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Must have organizational, time management, and strong communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and pay high attention to detail.
- Must have positive and cooperative attitude and be able to communicate effectively within a diverse culture.
- High volume data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work extended hours.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus (Read and Write).
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; consistent typing; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com